Monday, February 23, 2015

Aliyah - The Planning Stage

Israel National Trail
There were several, very sensible reasons for living in the United States instead of Israel. It was, nonetheless, a mistake.

I knew that then.

And now I'm setting things right. I'm finally making aliyah!

Hopefully it will be a permanent move, but that depends on Nefesh b'Nefesh, the organization that helps Jews make aliyah easily. I submitted my application many months ago, so if this is easy, I don't want to know how hard it was before Nefesh b'Nefesh!

If I can't make aliyah officially, I can only stay for three months on a visitor's visa. Should I keep my car and other things in storage just in case I don't get an aliyah visa while I'm in Israel? 

My "to do" list is intimidating, but I want to go home!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!