Thursday, October 26, 2017

Bright moments

Easy day because of a little help a friend had already offered me. Beautiful day because I'm in Eilat.
 
I was familiar with the bus stop and bus route to the doctor's today because Arlan had volunteered to come with me to that office the first time I had an appointment. (Bus 6 in front of the sefriyah.)

Today, I didn't know the bus schedule, but luckily arrived just seconds before the bus, and I didn't have to stand in the sun for an hour. After I got on the bus, Arlan texted me with a reminder of which streets and neighborhoods I'd travel before getting to my stop all the way across town. It felt good to recognize places in the city; the information he has been giving me on our walks has sunk in!

The last time, Arlan and I had gone to the mall from the doctor's office, so today I had to ask him which bus to take back home and where to catch it. I waited perhaps 60 seconds before it arrived. (Yay!) I could have gotten off on Yerushalayim HaShleima near WIZO, but stayed on much longer. The bus seemed to meander away from where I was headed, but eventually I recognized HaTivat HaNegev. The walk back to my apartment was short and the weather wasn't too hot.

The therapist's appointment was a big disappointment, not the chance to talk that I'd been waiting and waiting for. But when I returned home, I discovered that my internet had fixed itself. Thank goodness!

Poppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!