Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Contemplative Tarot: There is Hope

Clarity's blade reveals the victorious path,
Emotions embraced and intuition grasped,
Responsibility taken, you’ll sail to smoother waters at last.

Q: Is my situation hopeless?
A: Ace of Swords

I recognize that there is a problem, which is an essential step to resolving it. There is a possibility that I can be victorious over the problem. The situation is not hopeless if I grasp mental clarity and use my intellect to cut through confusion and see my situation and options clearly.

Q: What can I do to improve my situation?
A: Page of Cups

I'm too caught up in the present situation I face and too emotional. A lack of understanding of my feelings blocks my thinking, making me inflexible and unable to come up with a reasonable action. I should calm my feelings, love myself, and rely to my intuition to discern my next move.

Q: What will be the result of taking that action?
A: Six of Swords

Progress will be made if I listen to the advice of the Page of Cups. There can be a smooth passage from a difficult situation. Problems will end soon if I've taken responsibility for them and addressed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!