Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Card of the Day



Today’s card: Ace of Pentacles (Robin Wood Tarot)

Date: Tuesday 23 March 2021

Initial impressions: Path toward the empty pedestal reminds me that I have to vote this morning. What new material circumstances might unfold today?

Keywords and phrases: Gift of material world filled with spirit, an opportunity, possibility of wealth if you work for it / Ingratitude, lack of planning

UPG: Shekhinah-Asherah

What’s happening in the picture: a path through a park leads to an empty pedestal. Full trees cast shade on the path and flowers. Mist obscures hills in the distance.

Symbols/images that stand out:
  • empty pedestal
  • path toward the pedestal
  • huge gold and silver pentacle with ivy leaves
  • greenery and shade

What emotion is expressed: hope and optimism

Greeting card message: Welcome to your new life!

Personal experience at the end of the day:

Events and situations: Voted. Did some of my Passover shopping. Reviewed the haggadah briefly and made a list of other things needed. Cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. Met a new neighbor.

People: An Israeli helped me find the room where I voted. I couldn’t make sense of the number “twenty eight two” (meaning the second room 28). Made plans with Arlan and Marilyn.

Lessons learned: Once I get started on something, I won’t stop.

New insights: Maybe I do have a future?

*Questions from Biddy Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!