Thursday, February 20, 2014

Contemplative Tarot - Nine of Air, Seven of Air, and Four of Fire

Each week, Carolyn Cushing posts three tarot cards for contemplative practice. I wanted to do something similar on this blog and was inspired by Jason Ash's practice of using the Gaian Tarot to inspire prayer.

Here are three cards that I hope will inspire you. I also hope that you will share your reflections in the comments.

 

Force and Source of Life

May I embrace the darkness 
     and hold it as gently as I would a newborn child.

As I contemplate my journey, 
     may I bravely envision a wondrous future.

May I forever dwell in awareness,
     rejoicing in the abundant blessings around me.


I love hearing back from my readers so please 
leave a comment. I read each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!