Thursday, February 27, 2014

Contemplative Tarot - the Hermit, the Four of Air, and the Five of Earth

This week's cards are the Hermit, the Four of Air, and the Five of Earth from the Gaian Tarot. The images in each of these cards show solitude, shelter, and growth.

I invite you to use these cards to inspire your contemplative practice and I hope you will share some of your reflections in the comments.

 

Force and Source of Life,

I ask for light on my journey
     may I always feel your presence within me and surrounding me

I rejoice at each sign of spring
     may I be inspired to protect the Earth and her creatures

I am grateful for the seeds that slept in the darkness
     may I reach for light and grow in its warmth as they do 


I love hearing back from my readers so please
leave a comment. I read each and every one!



1 comment:

  1. What beautiful insights those little verses offer. I'm Christian, but love how I can apply these earth-loving inspirations to my daily life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!