Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Journey


I approached the saguaro, my entry to the lower world, and announced my intention to meet the spirit of Saguaro

The tunnel was completely dark
I traveled along it for a very long time before arriving in the cave

I couldn't see anything, but made my way to the river
I could sense the canoe passing
I waited for it to pass before walking up river

Suddenly I decided to travel downriver in the canoe
Stop!

I jumped in quickly
Laying on my stomach and facing forward, I traveled down river in the canoe

We reached the large, underground lake with its "pillars"
We traveled on the lake for a very long time
Then I looked up and saw sunlight

It was like and not like the top of a volcano
Only a little of the top was missing, the peak of the former mountain was still mostly there

I floated up, leaving the canoe behind

Loose, black, pumice covered the top of the mountain
The ocean was visible in the distance
I walked down
I didn't see plants or animals, but the place did not seem lifeless

Then I saw a Saguaro with two arms standing a little ways below
There were green trees behind it
I walked toward it

I've come to meet you. May I ask for a healing?

Yes.

What kind of healing can you give me?


It showed me a vision
My heart exploded like a volcano, for a moment it was a smooth white stone
I wondered

I don't understand, but I will think about what you've shown me
What kind of healing can I offer my saguaro, the one I call Asherah?

Offer her more root-beer. And bless her bees.

Really?

Offer her more root-beer. And bless her bees.

Okay. I don't understand what you showed me about my heart, but thank you for your time.
I'm going now.


I walked back up the slope of loose, black, stone

Stepped over the edge and floated down
The canoe was still there and we traveled back
I stepped out when we reached the cave and said, Thank you
I walked back to the tunnel and journeyed quickly back to the saguaro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!