Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Journey


I will meet Saguaro in the lower world and ask for healing.

I walk toward the saguaro and stand under one of her arms
I state my intention three times
Then I travel down her roots and through the tunnel

I reach the cave and walk to the river
I wait only a moment before the canoe appears
I sit in the canoe and we travel down the river, past the little beach, and to the underground lake

I float up to the opening of the volcano
I see only ocean and loose, black rocks
But again, it strikes me that this landscape is not lifeless as the first one was

I walk down the steep mountain side
The Saguaro stands on black, cooled lava
Behind him is red, but cooled lava
Somehow not out of place in this landscape
There are many green, non-tropical trees behind him
I approach and explain why I've come
Will you heal me?

Yes

I sit on the ground
For several moments, he does nothing
Then Saguaro raises his arms and points to my heart
White energy flows at my heart

My heart is a smooth, white stone
It vibrates as the energy touches it
Saguaro dances as he sends energy to my heart
My whole body vibrates
This continues for a long time

Then my throat fills with the energy
It feels swollen and painful

Saguaro continues to send energy to my heart and my whole body vibrates
My throat feels very uncomfortable, but I just accept the feeling
(I am aware of my body in ordinary reality and it feels very, very tired)

After a long time, Saguaro stops and lifts his arms
We talk briefly (I can't remember what we said)
Then he falls asleep

I stand and bow
Thank you

I look at the ocean and the rocky hillside
Then I look up and see a bird soaring
I float up, looking up at the bird and then down at the volcano
I decide to follow the bird
It circles out further and further, to the ocean and back over the Saguaro
I dive into the volcano

The canoe and I journey back to the cave

Thank you, I say, before traveling back to the other saguaro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!