Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Journey


My intention was to ask Saguaro how I can help Nutmeg and Sophie the Dog become friends.

I went to the saguaro and looked at her and her new growth. Then I stood under one of her arms and dove into the woodpecker nest.

I traveled down her roots and through the tunnel to the cave. I noticed again that I didn't hear my feet walking across the fist-sized rocks or the water flowing in the river.

The canoe was there and took me down the river, through the darkness, past the tiny beach, and to the underground lake with its pillars. When we were under the volcanoe's cone, I looked up and saw stars and black sky.

I floated up and stood on the side of the mountain. I didn't recognize any constellations, but I wouldn't necessarily. I walked and slid down the side of the mountain to Saguaro. Even in the dark I could distinguish black lava and red lava rock.

Hi

Hi

My cat's moving in with a dog called Sophie. What can I do to help them get along, become friends?

Saguaro raised her (?! last time: he) arms to the stars and waved them about.
She was dancing in place with her face upraised.

You want me to pray?

You got it.


I spoke to Grandfather Sky, the stars of the lower world, Nutmeg's spirit, and Sophie's spirit.
And I prayed.

Since there's more time, will you tell me how to take care of my health? Lab work says I am very sick.

Before I finished speaking, Saguaro walked behind me and put her hands on my back.
She was vibrating.
Then she put my hands on my back and her "hands" on my shoulder, and we began dancing under the stars.
She spun me around and we kept dancing.
I saw myself in Israel, energetic, moving about. Perhaps dancing through Israel will heal me.
My dancing became quite vigorous as I stomped to the beat of the drum.

The stars darkened and we stopped dancing.
I should be looking toward the future. Should I stop writing about the past?

You want to write.

Yes. How can I write and still look forward?


Light a candle. Set a boundary of space and time.

Okay. Is there anything you want to show me while I'm here?

I thought she was going to take my hand, but she didn't, and then the drum rythm chaged.
I have to go. Thank you for answering my questions about Nutmeg, my health, and writing.

I rushed up the hill and dropped feet first into the volcano.
The canoe took me back to the river, and struggled upstream.
I stepped out of the canoe and I glanced upriver toward the grassy opening that I sometimes use when exploring the lower world.

The drumming stopped and I looked at the canoe and said, Thank you. I could see the turquoise designs on its side.
Then I ran through the cave, rushed up the tunnel, and was back.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!