Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Journey - Running Wolf

I journeyed to see the wolves in the cave and ask if they were the ones who helped me in the hospital.

Standing at the saguaro
my eyes are open behind the mask, but I'm standing at the saguaro
she's so amazing
so many hurts and she's still growing
there's the beehive, there's the woodpecker hole
i dive in
i go down, down down through the barrel of the cactus
in the tunnel
drumming speeds up
through the tunnel, tunnel, tunnel, through the tunnel
through the tunnel
through the tunnel
going through the tunnel
i'm in the cave
i can see the light from the hole up to my right
i walk forward over the loose rocks
the canoe is waiting for me
hello
i step in the water, i touch her left side
rub my hands from stem to stern
I reach across and just barely touch the other side
I get in
we're moving quickly, moving quickly through the water
we pass through the darkness and we're in the bigger cave with the pillars
racing, racing, racing
where were the pups and the mother?
hello again
the babies are asleep
the mother opens her eyes and looks at me
Hi
I resist the urge to reach out and touch her
I want to know if you helped me while I was in the hospital
Your babies are beautiful
she just stares at me
I look into her eyes
ah!
she was running
she was running in that room
how can you run so fast and be in that room, that surgery
she was dancing
she is running
she is running through that room
she is running, running, running, but she is in that room, in one place
O, Wolf, you helped me
that's the answer to my question
is there more you want me to know?
she's running hard
she's running hard
and fast
running and running and running
was she calling other beings for help?
no, it was her
she was running
lots of power
running on the surgeon's hands
running, running, through all those people
across me
running, running,
she was running
lots of energy to save me
running, running, running
Wolf, i see you running there
why?
it must be...
she's still now
energy is pouring into me
energy is pouring into me from Wolf's face
she's sitting there in the surgery
pouring energy into me
the room's changing
it's a white room
I and the wolf, we're in the Temple
she's walking out, she's leading me out
we walk out
now we're back in the dark black cave with her pups and my canoe
you saved my life, what am I supposed to do?
she licks my hand
I cautiously reach out and touch her face
she licks my hand
what am I to do?
she snuggles with her pups and goes to sleep
snuggles with her pups
her nose over them
there's a message in that... nurturing the pups
caring for her offspring
resting
resting
I did rest a lot for a long time after the surgery
resting, nurturing
I want more (information), but I ask Canoe to take me back
Canoe hesitates!
we sit there with the wolves
now we're turning around
we're heading back through the big cave, through the tunnel
to where the river comes out in the first cave
I wonder what the source of the river is
but canoe stops and I stroke both sides
I get out, stand in the water, and say farewell
the canoe goes up the river into the darkness
I walk back through the first cavern to the tunnel
I crouch down and crawl into the tunnel
travelling through the tunnel
I'm out of the saguaro
I look at the beehive
I'm back

Drumming link

[Recording 3]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!