Friday, August 9, 2019

Journey - Bath and Garments

I intend to go to the Upper World for continued healing. I’m looking at the branches blowing in the breeze and calling Hummingbird.

Hummingbird grabs me and we fly up into the clouds. Going through the clouds. There’s the city with the stairs and the white buildings. Hummingbird drops me at the top of the first flight of stairs. I step forward.

Asherah, my teacher.

We greet each other.

I’ve come back. You said I should return so you could continue to remove fear from my heart. At least, I think that’s what you intended.

I can’t hear her and yet I think I know her answer.

Yes?

There’s so much other work to be done that I can’t name. Will you do those things, too?

I feel her answer.

Thank you.

This is the lowest room we’ve been in. The others were higher up the city stairs. But the room is the same. There’s someone here. Wearing yellow. A yellow hat? I think it’s a woman. She’s very short. She takes my left hand. I’m getting on the table. She’s standing next to me. Asherah is on my right.

Turquoise and yellow are flowing through me. Turquoise, yellow. Yellow, yellow, turquoise. It’s darker now, blue, dark blue. Flowing through me. It’s a river. I am water. I’m sunlight on water. I’m water. Washing everything away. Washing me away. Washing me away.

Asherah!

Blue and yellow. Being washed away. Being washed away. Pink now. Pink and purple.

My body is filled up with pink. My arms, not quite to my fingers… yes, to my fingers. My head. My ribcage is filling with pink and purple. I’m really, really hot. My legs are filling up with purple, blue, dark color. It’s the pink light. I’m really hot. The pink is turning to yellow again. Yellow is filling my whole body. Yellow, yellow. My lungs, my arms. Now they’re green.

They are pouring water over my body. Pouring water over me, water all over my body. I turn over. They’re pouring water all over my body. They’re scrubbing me with salt. [incoherent]…back of my neck, shoulders, arms.

I’ve turned over. They are pouring salt over my midline, scrubbing with salt, my arms, hands, legs, knees, my ankles, and feet.

Asherah is doing something, her hands dancing over me. Yellow Lady is pouring water over me.

I stand up and the water is still pouring over me and off my hands. Water is pouring all over me. The Yellow Lady wraps me in a towel. She wraps my head and my face; my whole body is wrapped up in white towels.

She takes the towel off and I’m suddenly cold. My skin is very cool. They’re putting something on me. I think it’s white. It’s over my shoulders, it’s flowing. There's something on my feet. Asherah places a necklace on me—it’s gold! (That surprises me; if I were imagining this, I would have chosen silver.) She places her hand over the necklace and my heart; someday, she’ll put a red stone in the necklace. The Yellow Lady covers my hair; I don’t like it, but I don’t say anything. Then she slides it down and wraps it around my shoulders so my hair is uncovered again. Asherah puts marks on my forehead; I don’t know what they are. There are four of them, four white marks. She presses her hands together. I bow and turn to the lady in yellow and she’s bowing.

Ahserah takes my right hand and leads me out. We look out and there’s water beyond the city, water where there was no water before. There’s an ocean. Asherah is holding my hand. She takes me to the ocean. Waves crash. The city is different somehow. Even as we go downhill, we’re still at sea level.

I squeeze her hand.

Tell me what I need to know.

She touches my throat.

It’s time for me to go.

Thank you.

I stand there because I don’t want to leave. I know it’s time to go. Hummingbird is coming. It’s time to go back. I don’t want to go.

We’re going back. We’re going through the clouds. Clouds. On the balcony.

Thank you, Hummingbird.

I see the tree branches blowing in the wind. I can still look up and see the city.

I’m back.

[Recording 8]

The day after this journey, the following card from Rachel Pollack's Shining Tribe Tarot appeared on my phone app as my card of the day. I'd never see this image before.

Six of Rivers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!