Sunday, July 2, 2023

A Prayer to Hyékati

                         Ζηρυνθία
Hyékati Zirinthía, guide me through veils untold,
Show me my path, time’s tapestries unfold.

                         Βριμοῖ
Hyékati Vrímo, shake perception’s core,
Reveal my de
sires and the purpose to explore.

                         Φωσφόρος
Hyékati
Fósfore, kindle fires of art’s creation,
Ignite in me purpose and in
spired dedication.

                         σωτηρία
Hyékati Sotería, wisdom you bestow,
Take me beyond, bound'ries I’ll let go.

                         Ορίζοντα
Hyékati Urízoda, knower of the unknown,
Teacher and friend, grant me wisdom to be sown.

                         πολύτιμος μου
Precious One, stand by me, embrace me tight,
Unveil the world’s secrets in your sacred light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!