Thursday, March 6, 2014

Contemplative Tarot - the Three of Earth, the Ten of Earth, and the Two of Fire


This week's cards are the Three of Earth, the Ten of Earth, and the Two of Fire from the Gaian Tarot

I invite you to use these cards to inspire your contemplative practice and I hope you will share some of your reflections in the comments.


Force and Source of Life, help us to live fully. 

May we be mindful of the loved ones beside us, 
the generations following us,
and the friends we meet on the way. 

May we rejoice in our work,
let endings birth new beginnings,
and embrace unexpected joy each day.

I love hearing back from my readers so please
leave a comment. I read each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!