Thursday, March 20, 2014

Contemplative Tarot - Queen of Swords, Two of Wands, Ace of Pentacles


Do you see what a better world would look like?
   Walk with integrity and speak with candor and kindness.

Do you see where your skills are needed?
   Unveil what Life desires from your soul, for it is already written within.

Do you see a new path and the seeds of new life sprouting and unfolding?
   May your steps dance in harmony with the ever-unfolding flow of Life.
 


Lack of sleep has muffled my intuition. What ideas do these cards inspire in you? (This week's cards are from the Robin Wood Tarot.)

I love hearing back from my readers so please
leave a comment. I read each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!