Sunday, July 17, 2016

Journey


Back home, I journeyed again, without Kenny's supervision.

The tunnel to the cave was much shorter
I was barefoot when I stepped into the river, but didn't hurt my feet on the rocks
When the light grew brighter, I climbed up and jumped across

When I emerged, I was in the ocean, swimming around the reef
I could feel the waves lift my body
I approached the shore
There was a round curragh that I pulled out of the water to higher ground

I followed a path to some cottages
A cat ran away from the one with a smoking chimney
The top half of the door was open
Looking in, I saw there was no furniture, just a smoking hearth

Things became less vivid and I was worried I'd loose the vision, so I headed back

After walking out of the river in the cave, I hurried more
From the large, empty cave, I entered the tunnel and was soon by the saguaro again

I'm back

The cottages above the beach and the smoke from an empty cottage were straight from the movie, The Secret of Roan Inish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!