Thursday, July 28, 2016

Journey


I intended to go to the upperworld and ask for two healings.

Hummingbird took me to the upper world, directly to my teacher's home.

One of the women who had healed me last time was sitting on the floor by the two couches doing some sort of handicraft. I asked her if she'd do more healing on my foot and she did.

My teacher arrived and I asked her to heal my life. She began drumming on an enormous but very thin hand drum. (I kept thinking of it as a tambourine.) She held it before her face and beat a rhythm with her right hand. She continued for a long time, her rhythm reinforcing the recorded drumming.

I decided she was telling me that journeying was how I'll heal. Then I wondered if she was telling me to do more drumming.

She stopped and took me to the fountain where I splashed water on my face and then washed and dried her hands. I thanked her and the other woman. Then hummingbird took me back.

Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!