Saturday, July 23, 2016

Journey


Shorter route
Hummingbird took me directly to my teacher's home

Asharah and I drank tea and sat together
I had intended to ask something else, but I asked her for healing

I explained that I wanted evidence that she is real
She looked at my left foot and ran her fingers over the toe nails
We sat a while longer

Then we went into the back of her house
It was a marble floor and there were pillars
I think she wanted to go beyond the patio, but I resisted

I asked her how should I live and she repeated my question

Then she lifted my hands above my head
Like I'm victorious?

We went back inside and one of her servants began working on my foot
Another massaged me neck and later my right knee
Asherah and I communed over tea while that was going on

She wanted me to travel with her down the flowing water in the fountain
I resisted again-- I don't know why
Eventually, I thanked the servants
They weren't done, so I stayed longer
Then Asherah had me bathe in the fountain

She walked me to the door and Hummingbird took be back the usual route

I realized midway through the journey that I wasn't narrating it aloudI think that's why it was less vivid that other journeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!