Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Journey



Awoke when the sky was beginning to get light. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to journey without getting out of bed or turning on any music.

I entered through the saguaro and the the tunnel was blindingly bright. I kept moving forward and downward. Suddenly I was standing next to the grassy opening and looking down at the ocean.

I decided that I could float down to the beach below. The sand was hot and silky as it is in Tel Aviv.

I looked around for signs of life, but saw none. I decided to lie down on the beach and watch.

I returned from my journey, and was still unable to fall asleep.

I wonder if that was a real journey to the lower world, or if I was just imagining it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!