Saturday, July 23, 2016

Journey


I tried journeying outdoors and used a rattle. Even though no one was around, throughout my journey, part of me continued to be aware of my body and the place I was sitting.

After traveling the usual route and climbing through the grassy opening, Dove flew at me and landed on my left shoulder. I asked him if he'd take me to a safe place in the middle world. He said nothing and I waited.

Finally, he flew us to my teacher's house in the upper world and the three of us flew down to a blue ocean on earth toward several small islands. We came to a small lagoon and waterfall. I noticed there were no palm trees or flowers, but lots of ferns and vines. There was a young woman kneeling by the water. She was wearing some kind of skirt and a lei. She didn't seem to see us. My teacher said she was a ghost. (I don't know why I didn't get into the water.)

I asked my teacher something (I don't remember what) and I couldn't quite hear her answer; I thought she might be telling me that I shouldn't visit the middle world alone and that, right now, I don't need to visit the middle world at all.

My teacher returned to the upper world and Dove took me back to the grassy opening. I traveled the usual route very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!