Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Yom Ha'Atzmaut



Bibi is slick.

Tel Arad is, according to the Black Hebrews, the real city of David.

Some of my neighbors gathered for an Independence Day BBQ. (Shh. Don't tell.)

I continued reading Diamant's Last Days of Dogtown. The character development is great, but she leaves you to ponder some actions (or lack of them).

Didn't exercise. Didn't study Hebrew. Didn't read anything serious.

I hadn't known there would be an air show to honor of medical workers, but I saw a video later in the afternoon. (There were three planes and I'd really like to know what type they were.)


Tonight is twenty-one days, which is three weeks of the Omer:

We should never feel anger. But there are times when we should show it.
People sometimes need that shock to help them change their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!