Saturday, April 11, 2020

A day of document editing and reserach

I really enjoy editing documents. I even enjoy the pressure of racing against an editing deadline. (It seems odd to use the word, "enjoy," when people's freedom is at stake, but "enjoy" is the right word.)

I was disappointed, however, that I had only reached page ten of 40 after a (mostly) full day of work, but I did have to do some research to understand what the document was about.

I said "mostly" because I took two trips to the park to chat with Arlan, in addition to feeding cats in the evening.

It was a beautiful day in Eilat. The number of people outside and the vehicles going up Nahal Shachamon suggest that Israelis have just about HAD IT with isolation, but really, it's surprising that they've been so compliant for 26 days!


In the news: online articles differ as to the intended "end of isolation." Some say it will be right after Pesach ends. Others say it won't be until September.


The third day of the Counting of the Omer begins tonight: 
Follow the inner voice, as did those who came before you, continuing their journey by bringing timeless values to a rapidly-changing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!