Saturday, April 25, 2020

Rosh Chodesh

The weather was lovely during my walk this morning. I spent a little time on more productive activities, but by mid-afternoon had fallen back into the YouTube trap.

One video inspired me to look up Rabbi Sacks's thoughts on circumcision.

Several others were quite eye opening and made me want to write a contribution to the Vagina Monologues.

Rose of Dawn is still one of my favorite YouTubers.


After feeding the cats this evening, Arlan and I sat in the park. Today was the first of Iyyar and a sliver of the moon glowed between the branches of the trees.

Today is seventeen days, which is two weeks and three days of the Omer:

We are not prisoners of events but active shapers of them. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!