Monday, April 27, 2020

Erev Yom HaZikaron

After rearranging some cupboards and doing laundry, I spent most of the day watching Fauda. I fed the cats earlier than usual and spent some time sitting with Boudica and Gray Tom. Arlan and I met just above the park and sat with a cat I've name Hagguduh before walking for a while. Even after dark, the park was filled with people and puppies. The Memorial Eve sirens went off at eight o'clock, People stopped what they had been doing and stood for a minute of silence.



Today is nineteen days, which is two weeks and five days of the Omer:

The effort you put into something does not just change the object: it changes you.
The greater the labour, the greater the love for what you have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!