Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Early morning view


I had a strange dream last night: I was at Beit Haverim and a woman had made me necklace/shield of soft, pale blue stones and bright green beads (she called them "avocado stones") held together with clear fishing line. I put it on under my shirt at first, just so I could feel it against my skin, then I put it outside my shirt so I could admire it.

Only peeked out the window this morning. Stayed in all day, nursing an aching abdomen and watching documentaries on YouTube.

I couldn't skip cat feeding two nights in a row, so I borrowed some more cat food from Arlan and quickly made my rounds.

Feeling worse now than I did this morning-- but still better than yesterday. The good news is that I don't have to call in sick to work...

The seventh day of the Counting of the Omer begins tonight:

The deepest crises of your life can turn out to be the moments when 
you encounter the deepest truths and acquire your greatest strengths.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!