Monday, April 13, 2020

Technology and old chicks

 
User issues* sent me back 24 pages to the beginning of the document this evening, but I was chugging along merrily again when software issue nearly derailed the project! Luckily, I'd hit the "save" button more frequently than I usually do, so it was possible to recover most of my work.

I'm going to bed now and setting my alarm for 8:30.

Except for the setbacks, I am enjoying this.

Tonight was the beginning of the fourth day of the Counting of the Omer: 
First separate, then connect; it is the carefully calibrated distance that allows us to grow as individuals and create stronger relationships together.

_____
*Since I used a different program to save documents when I worked in law firms, I'm not sufficiently familiar with MS Word's "track changes" function. I needed to undo most of my changes to the ToC at the beginning of the document, but couldn't. So I started from scratch. Perfectionism is foolish cross to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!