Sunday, May 31, 2020

A new week!

Today was such a contrast to last week. The kids were very good! There were also a few moments of quiet, so I had opportunities to consider all that I have in my life now and what I might want to plan for the future.

It was a weekday, so I was able to take the city bus home. Today, we all got a notice that the worker buses will start running in the evenings again tomorrow night. So Israeli-- get us to work, but don't even mention you're not gonna get us back home.

My landlord/attorney drove by this evening to give me the FedEx package that Jessica had sent me. Very exciting to get all my documents-- my name has officially been changed in the US as well as here.

This evening, I got off the bus at Arlan's and he walked up to my place with me. We chatted for several hours-- it was so pleasant. We both stayed up to late, but as far as I'm concerned, it was worth it!

In the news:
  • more about violent riots and antifa in the US
  • another lockdown may be declared in Israel because of a second wave of coronavirus cases 
  • an unarmed Palestianian was shot by Israeli border police in Jerusalem today. (IsraelStreet.com, very right leaning site, describes the events thus: 
According to Arab reports, the man was a “special needs” individual who was “merely going to a special needs class” when he was spotted. That may be true, but in the past, all terrorists who have been stopped along the Gaza border and Lebanese border have been labeled “shepherds” by Hamas and Hezbollah, and many terrorists stopped in Judea and Samaria have been labeled as “developmentally challenged” by the PLO.)
In other news:
  • Not a word. (We ignore so much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!