Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Full Moon of Iyyar

I accomplished more today than yesterday, but nothing worth reporting.


Tomorrow, I have a call with Kelly-Ann and later in the evening, Dr. Shumley will call to check up on me.

Boudica and Gray Tom were not around again tonight. I'm very worried about them now. The other cats were quite vocal and friendly and several followed me around far outside of their usual territories.

In the news:
  • The new unity government is proceeding with the peace plan.
  • Annexation of parts of Judah and Samaria will mean that Jewish towns will not be able to expand. 
  • Biden is telling Israel not to take "unilateral action." 
Tonight begin twenty-eight days, which is four weeks of the Omer:

If you want to change lives, speak to people’s feelings, not just to their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!