Tuesday, May 5, 2020

I accomplished nothing today

There was a wind storm this afternoon and evening. When I went outside to feed that cats, I found it was really very pleasant outside.



Boudica and Gray Tom were nowhere to be found this evening.

Flame this evening

In the news: Sudan outlaws female genital mutilation!
Israeli hotels will be permitted to reopen at the end of the month, but they will not be allowed to open their pools. As of right now, we still aren't letting tourists into the country.

Tonight begin twenty-seven days, which is three weeks and six days of the Omer:

Clear rules and proper discipline help to establish, maintain and expand order for more fulfilled children, families, and society. Love is not enough. Relationships need rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!