Monday, May 25, 2020

Post lock-down blues

I went to the outdoor gym this morning just long enough to get my heart rate up and then spent the day watching YouTube videos.

This post lock-down/pre-work period is harder on my sanity than the lock-down was.

This evening, after feeding the cats, I went to the store and spent some time strolling in the park watching families and pets. It's the third of Sivan (tonight) and the moon is a sliver in the sky.

Tonight begins the 47th day of the Omer:

To make love undying, build around it a structure of rituals.

Maya and I were texting tonight. She told me that she had received a monthly newsletter from the human rights NGO in which they mentioned my work on the document that I'd edited during Pesach.
I was going to tell you, some time ago Daniil sent over a monthly newsletter for all the NGO volunteers. He told everyone about the project you’ve been into and about the crazy amount of work you’ve done. He quoted the Committee of Ministers who apparently said they’ve never before received such a vast communication. He also shared a link to the document, and I’ve taken a look. Goodness, it’s really huge!!!!
I'm so pleased they liked my work. Hopefully, this means they will contact me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy hearing from my readers and getting a chance to see their blogs, too!